- My latest commercial for the New Jersey lottery is currently running in the NJ/NY area.
- The trailer for my latest short film, Hope Well, written and directed by RH Bless is out now.
- I performed at the Phillips Collection in Washington, DC with a few other #dctheatre actors in short plays that were inspired by Jacob Lawrence’s Migration Series. These staged readings are now available on YouTube.
- My mom’s AncestryDNA story and family reunion ran on many online news outlets like Good Morning America, People Magazine and broadcast on ABCWorld News Tonight with David Muir and locally ABC7 News in Washington, DC.
- I produced a mini-documentary called “The Question of Sylvia” about my mother, who was adopted, learning of her true ethnicity via Ancestry DNA as well as finding her biological family. It’s a tearjerker.