- I made a mini-documentary called “The Question of Sylvia” about my mother, who was adopted, learning of her true ethnicity via Ancestry DNA as well as finding her biological family. It’s a tearjerker.
- Started an Auditions & Acting Vlog on YouTube that shares the stories behind my #selfieswithNatalie.
- Just got cast in a short film called Hope Well written and directed by RH Bless. It will be shot in New York in September. Woohoo!
- On Labor Day weekend, I was in two readings (#poolparty and The Peculiar Awakening of Riley Parker) in the #PagetoStage Festival at the Kennedy Center in Washington, DC.
- Launched BlackstageDC, a social media outlet (Twitter, FB & YouTube for now) that highlights news and happenings of multicultural theatre and actors with a connection to the greater DC area. My first interview was with Broadway Legend Andre De Shields, the original Wiz!
- My appearance on Good Morning Washington to discuss thrifty tips to see DC theatre.